Saturday, January 31, 2009

WEEK 3 OVER...STILL ALIVE!!!

Hello to all my friends! I am sorry I have not updated this more often, but our days and nights have been packed FULL of activities and studying. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I am praying it is not a Train!(LOL) Our COT class has our final PT test Monday AM(we start at 0515), then our final written test Tuesday. We head out for a 2 day simulated field exercise Tuesday night, and it runs through Thursday night. We were granted off base privileges this weekend, and MAN was it nice to see the outside world again. I never realized how much I enjoyed wearing my OWN clothes! I haven't usually been able to talk for long periods, but I have called home frequently. I have never been separated from my family for this long, and I cannot wait to see them all in 2 weeks!! Please keep me and my wingmen in your prayers as we complete this journey, and head off to our bases, to do our part to keep this great country of ours safe and free!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you sweetie!!! I miss you too!!! I can not wait to see you in two weeks!!!
    Love ya!
    Alicia

    (I am so sure that looks crazy seeing me comment on my own blog entry?)

    ReplyDelete