Saturday, February 7, 2009

QUIET TIME

We had nothing to do this weekend here at training, and all our written tests are completed, so I decided to have a ME day. I got up early, went to the gym and got my workout in, and showered, changed into some NORMAL clothes, then off to town. I spent a few hours reading quietly in the local Barnes and Noble(the quiet was AWESOME), then went to Pannera bread for an early lunch; 2 reasons: good food, and free WI-FI. I have been surfing the net and catching up on the news I have missed the last few weeks, and reading my massive amounts of Email that was backed up. Next goal is to catch up on my Bible reading.....I have been entirely too tired most nights to do much after studying. 6 more days until graduation, and only 4 more until I see my family! I cannot WAIT! God has been good to me; our flight(14 people) finished with the top academic average on all the written tests here at Officer training, and one of the officers actually made 100% on all 3 tests! I made a 100, 86, and 92, which isn't too bad for someone who hasn't taken a REAL test in 13 years. Big thanks to all of you for your prayers.....please continue to pray that our move will go smoothly and that our house will sell without too much hassle or $$ out of pocket. Have a Blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Way to go on the tests, too! That's awesome! I knew you had it in ya! I'll keep praying for y'all...all of you! Alicia's got a rough few days ahead of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job baby!!! Wednesday night will be here before you know it!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete